Header

 photo Home_zps26a364cd.png  photo AboutMe_zps6643b490.png  photo Contact_zps9a7ed6f9.png

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cocktail Friday

Last night's libation...
St-Germain Cocktail
2 parts champagne
2 parts club soda
Serve over ice, with a twist

I first tasted St-Germain during girls' night out at Audubon Circle in Boston and it definitely made an impression. This French liqueur is made from elderflower blossoms, which impart a sweet, floral, almost citrus flavor to your drink. It's not a common product, so imagine my joy when Steven found it at our local packie! Last night's home-mixed version was really good, and I think this may be my favorite cocktail. Ever. It's sweet, yet light, and definitely refreshing. It's a perfect summer cocktail, but I declare it fair game all year round. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment