Header

 photo Home_zps26a364cd.png  photo AboutMe_zps6643b490.png  photo Contact_zps9a7ed6f9.png

Friday, September 3, 2010

Adiós, Verano.

Well, the unofficial end of summer is upon us, so I guess it's time to start saying goodbye to some of my favorite summer treats...

*Tomato sandwiches and my Babi's refrigerator pickles*
*Rainbow cherry tomatoes, so fresh and sweet they taste like berries*
*Quick, light dinners with the freshest ingredients*
As lovely as summer is, though...no tears here. Bring on Autumn, arguably New England's best season. I can't wait for the mulled cider, glorious colors, cozy sweaters, apple picking (going with my girls next Saturday!), pumpkin pie, cheerful gourds, crisp autumn air, etc etc etc.

And, now that we're living next to cranberry country, I'm dying to get over and see my first cranberry harvest. I've seen lots of pics, and it looks like a spectacular event!

Bonus: Lookie, lookie at this tote bag my MIL just gave me. Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment