Header

 photo Home_zps26a364cd.png  photo AboutMe_zps6643b490.png  photo Contact_zps9a7ed6f9.png

Monday, June 20, 2011

New Catch All Tray

Until recently, it was not at all uncommon for Steven & I to spend (waste) some time hunting for keys, glasses, phones, etc. before managing to get out the door. Well, now we have a solution.

I've been seeing other bloggers' posts about having "catch all" containers (HERE, HERE, and HERE, for example) so when I saw this silver plated tray at a yard sale recently I immediately considered it for the job. As soon as I picked it up for a closer look, the seller declared "I'll take $2 for that..." and that was all I needed to hear.

A little silver polish, and voila!

My little $2 steal cleans up nice, don't you think? Style, function, and a bargain all rolled into one...sweet.

1 comment: