Header

 photo Home_zps26a364cd.png  photo AboutMe_zps6643b490.png  photo Contact_zps9a7ed6f9.png

Friday, June 11, 2010

Inspiration Photo and Style Quiz

There's something so appealing to me about this room, and I'd love to emulate it when we get around to redoing the parlor (aka: "the girl room"). I love how it manages to be light and inviting, yet kinda fancy...cool blue tones and natural light mingling with beautiful mouldings and European antiques. So pretty.

I also wanted to post a link to the Sproost style quiz, where you can figure out what style of home decor is your favorite. (Very useful if you find yourself drawn to multiple styles and get confused, like yours truly!)

According to the quiz, my style is:

44% French Eclectic
44% Nantucket Style
12 % Classic

Hmmmm. Okay. Well, if that's what the room above is, then YES.
*Photo via MyHomeIdeas*

No comments:

Post a Comment