Header

 photo Home_zps26a364cd.png  photo AboutMe_zps6643b490.png  photo Contact_zps9a7ed6f9.png

Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF

I've had a really bad work week...I got blasted first thing Monday morning and then the hits just kept comin'. Morale is low.

So to bring a little sunshine to my week, and frankly, because I felt like I was unfairly targeted (i.e., the closest punching bag), I went ahead and clicked 'Buy' on this pair of chalcedony earrings that had been waiting patiently in my Etsy favorites for a retail therapy moment just like this.

I'm in love with the color, especially next to the more stoic oxidized sterling...
*Etsy Shop: Orion Designs*
Just a little sympathetic gesture from me to me, and a reward for the Chuck Norris-style roundhouse kick I will be administering shortly (to my experiments, of course).

I'll show them to mess with LT...grumble, grumble, grumble...

No comments:

Post a Comment